Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

troy mcclure quotes

Quotes by Troy McClure. Troy McClure - 19910207 quotes on planetclaireTV.

Hi I M Troy Mcclure You May Remember Me From Such Troy Mcclure The Simpsons Lollies
Hi I M Troy Mcclure You May Remember Me From Such Troy Mcclure The Simpsons Lollies

Oh my god i was wrong it was earth all a long youve finally made a monkey out of meee.

. You may remember me from such educational films as Two Minus Three Equals Negative Fun and Firecrackers. My good looks paid for that pool and my talent filled it with water. I am 980 miles from shore in a half-submerged boat without engine or sail. Gilbert Listening to your tape I was reminded of this poem.

I have christened the largest of the possums Bitey. Lets take a peek. Youre looking awful black today m8 Stranger. Hi Im Troy McClure.

Troy Mcclure Aquarium Quotes Sayings To sit in solemn silence on a dull dark dock in a pestilential prison with a life-long lock awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block. Now is the winter of our discontent Ralph. At the same time he also has some truly hilarious quotes that show very clearly that hes a man with few scruples and not a lot of brains. Check out our troy mcclure quote selection for the very best in unique or custom handmade pieces from our shops.

And his best friend Homer might just stop by to wish him luck. He gasps Thats what Id be saying to you if you werent an inch too short. 5 Hi Im Troy Mcclure. Cry Yuma Here Comes the Coast Guard.

Congratulations Bart Simpson youre our new Fallout Boy. It Tastes Great Makes Women Appear More Attractive And Makes A Person Virtually Invulnerable To Criticism. Troy McClure The Simpsons 07x05. Enjoy the best Rob McClure Quotes at BrainyQuote.

If a cow ever got the chance hed eat you and everyone you care about. I keep telling you hes 73 years old and hes dead. The Greatest Story Ever Hulaed They Came to Burgle Carnegie Hall Meet Joe Blow Give My Remains to Broadway The. Marian Erway Always remember.

Impossible Now good night son. Collection of quotes from Troy McClure. It takes one person to start a movement. I rubbed vaseline all over my webby Stranger.

All you can do is pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living Tori Murden McClure A Pearl In the Storm. Hi Im Troy McClure. A5 210mm x 148 mm A4 297mm x 210mm or A3 420mm x 297mm Printed on 300gsm card matte finish Printed to order. Troy Mcclure Quotes An insult is either sustained or destroyed not by the disposition of those who insult but by the disposition of those who bear it.

Its the part I was born to play baby. How I Found My Heart in the Middle of the Ocean 1 likes Like First the bad news. 10 You Cant Seriously Want To Ban Alcohol. Homer Simpson Lady Bouviers Lover Its not Jebusususess birthday Homer Simpson Sleighed by the Bells.

Simpsons Troy Mcclure famous quotes sayings. Share with your friends. Lets hope so because Moes leaving to do his own sitcom. Its all in the delivery.

Sometimes we nerds of technology sort of dont think that the rules necessarily apply to us in the same way but I think when you produce products that hundreds of millions of people if not billions of people are using we have the same responsibilities as any other person representing the Fourth Estate. I dont want to take care of you. Beck he continued moving closer. You Might Remember Me From Such Telethons As Out With Gout 88 And Lets Save Tony Orlandos House If theres anything more distressing than seeing a celebrity appear in a cheap commercial its seeing them appear in a telethon.

Could The Simpsons ever have maintained its popularity without Moe the bartender. Yeah thats a good idea Homer but theyve already made some movies about World War II. But dont panic hes taking a familiar sidekick with him. Hi Im Troy McClure.

You know smoke actually smells good when its coming outta you. Welcome back to our spinoff showcase. Homer Simpson Monorail Episode Save me Jesus. You and the stranger both like Troy McClure You.

Quotations by Rob McClure American Actor Born June 15 1982. Homer Simpson Good Night Its not Maggianos birthday. I hate every ape i seeeee from chimp pan a to chimp pan ze no youll never make a monkey out of me. Saint John Chrysostom Sometimes the greatest evil comes in the most beautiful of packages.

1 likes Like Youre not going to save the world. Hi Im Troy McClure you may remember me from such dates as last nights dinner. My cam isnt working Stranger.

Pin On Eye On Springfield
Pin On Eye On Springfield
Troy Mcclure Simpsons Quotes Homer Simpson Quotes Homer Simpson
Troy Mcclure Simpsons Quotes Homer Simpson Quotes Homer Simpson
If You Remember Me You Re Reading This In My Voice Troy Mcclure Simpsons Funny The Simpsons Show
If You Remember Me You Re Reading This In My Voice Troy Mcclure Simpsons Funny The Simpsons Show
Hi I M Troy Mcclure You Might Remember Me From Troy Mcclure Troy Tony Orlando
Hi I M Troy Mcclure You Might Remember Me From Troy Mcclure Troy Tony Orlando
I Miss Troy Mcclure Mememoir The Simpsons Show Troy Mcclure The Simpsons
I Miss Troy Mcclure Mememoir The Simpsons Show Troy Mcclure The Simpsons

Posting Komentar untuk "troy mcclure quotes"